Respite Care Program
Deciding on the best care for your loved one is not always an easy decision. Everyone’s circumstances are different
and there are so many different options to choose from. However, one option that’s often the best fit for seniors, their
families and caregivers an adult day care program.
Respite Care, a ministry of Suncrest UMC, offers a safe and secure environment for seniors who
are not able to stay at home alone during the day. The program is staffed with qualified
RNs who are trained to provide individual assistance to each senior.
Our program provides a need to the Caregiver as well as a service to the client. You are
welcome to visit us at any time and take advantage of our “Respite Care” Program on Monday
and Wednesday from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm.
On a trial basis in November, a third day will be added. By adding Friday for the first three
weeks of November the cost will be $300.00 a month if you attend all three days per week. We will
go back to two days a week until the first of the new year.
Our services include:
- Therapeutic and rehabilitative activities
- Music Therapy and Physical Therapy
- Socialization including games, easy exercise, current events, and themed activities. All programs keep
seniors engaged in life.
- Hot, nutritious meals
Our caring staff an volunteers provide care to:
- Adults with Alzheimer’s Disease (or other forms of dementia)
- Seniors with chronic diseases, such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Adults with special needs
- Seniors recently discharged from the hospital or who recently underwent surgery.
- Seniors suffering from loneliness or lack of structure
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
9:00 am—3:00 pm
- One day per week monthly rate: $100.00
- Two days per week monthly rate: $200.00
- Three days per week monthly rate: $300.00
For more information