Respite Adult Day Care Program:
Deciding on the best care for your loved one is not always an easy decision. Everyone’s circumstances are different
and there are so many different options to choose from. However, one option that’s often the best fit for seniors, their
families and caregivers an adult day care program.
Respite Care, a ministry of Suncrest UMC, offers a safe and secure environment for seniors who
are not able to stay at home alone during the day. The program is staffed with qualified
RNs who are trained to provide individual assistance to each senior.
Our services include:
- Therapeutic and rehabilitation activities
- Music Therapy and Physical Therapy
- Socialization: including games, easy exercise, current events, themed activities, – all programs keep
seniors engaged in life.
- Hot, nutritious meals
Our caring staff an volunteers provide care to:
- Adults with Alzheimer’s Disease (or other forms of dementia)
- Seniors with chronic diseases, such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Adults with special needs
- Seniors recently discharged from the hospital or who recently underwent surgery.
- Seniors suffering from loneliness or lack of structure
Monday and Wednesday
9:00 am—3:00 pm
- One day per week/per month rate: $100.00
- Two dayser week/per month rate: $200.00
For more information
Suncrest United Methodist Church
479 Van Voorhis Road,
Morgantown WV 26505