Respite Care Adult Care Program:
Kathy Rassekh, RN
Megan Lewis, RN
“RespiteCare” Adult Day Care Programs can be a great resource for Caregivers but many refuse to consider this option. Some worry that their loved ones will resent participating in such a program, while others feel guilty at the thought of leaving their loved ones in another person's care. When it works correctly, however, Adult DayCare Programs can improve the care recipient's overall behavior and provide the caregiver with much-needed time off.
Generally, a care recipient can benefit from Adult Day Care because:
- It allows him or her to stay in his or her community
- It gives him or her a break from the caregiver
- It provides needed social interaction
- it provides greater structure to his or her daily activities
Bring your loved ones and let us take care of them while you run your errands or get some needed rest.
1. We will operate year-round with the exceptions being legal holidays and whenever the church building is closed.
2. In the event of inclement weather or dangerous roadways because of snow or ice or if there is a school closing, the program will be closed.
3. In the unlikely event of any other need to close the program on a temporary basis, our families will be given a two weeks' notice.
4. If you are unsure if the program is canceled, please call the church office at 304-599-6306.
RESPITE CARE VOLUNTEERS:
Dr. Lee Lapp, Diane Arnett, Jeri Stone, Judy Sine, Debbie Wright, Nancy Richmond, Kathy Rassekh,
Call the church office if you are interested in volunteering for a worthwhile program.